Applying at JECA
Thank you for your interest in Jonathan Edwards Classical Academy. The selection and make-up of the school’s student body is second only to staff selection in the impact it has upon the school’s mission.
Our admissions process is as follows:
- Come and visit. Get a tour of the school with our headmaster and see JECA in action. Get a feel for our culture and watch a class in action. Most initial tours take about an hour and a half.
- Complete the Initial Enrollment Application completely. All information must be provided before your child will be considered.
- Submit the application to the JECA office with the following attachments:
- Payment of non-refundable $75 Application Fee
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card or, if home-schooled, copies representative of his best original work. If home-schooled, also list curricula used for math, grammar, Latin and literature as applicable.
- Copies of any standardized testing and, if applicable, achievement test scores.
- Pastor’s Recommendation Form must have been delivered to your pastor. The instructions for him to return it are included on the form.
- JECA’s headmaster will then contact you to schedule an interview.
- After the interview, a decision will be made by our board and/or headmaster concerning your application, and you will be notified by mail. Upon acceptance, these additional items will be required from you within 10 days:
Thank you for your desire to join with us.