Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees Per Student (2017-18)
For a Chart of Fees, please CLICK HERE.
Chart of tuition options…
- Option 1 – Tuition due in full on or before June 17th.
- Option 2 – Tuition due in two payments made on or before June 15th and December 15th.
- Option 3 – Tuition due in 10 equal payments due August through May and due on the 5th of the month.
- Payments (on the 10-payment plan) are due on the 5th of the month and are payable by withdrawal directly to FACTS Tuition Management.
- If the tuition payment is not received by the end of the month, the student(s) will not be allowed to continue in school until the account is brought current.
- A late payment penalty of 10% of the due monthly/bi-annual/annual payment will be charged for payments not received by the scheduled payment date.
- All fees and tuition payments are non-refundable.
“You parents can provide no better gift for your children than an education in the liberal arts. House and home burn down, but an education is easy to carry along.” – Martin Luther