“Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.”
Thank you for your interest in Jonathan Edwards Classical Academy. The selection and make-up of the school’s student body is second only to staff selection in the impact it has upon the school’s mission. Thank you for your desire to join with us.
1. Complete the Initial Enrollment Application completely. All information must be provided before your child will be considered.
2. Submit the application to the JECA office with the following attachments:
3. Pastor’s Recommendation Form must have been delivered to your pastor. The instructions for him to return it are included on the form.
4. JECA’s headmaster will then contact you to schedule an interview.
5. After the interview, a decision will be made by our board and/or headmaster concerning your application, and you will be notified by mail. Upon acceptance, these additional items will be required from you as quickly as possible: