2022 ACT Prep Course
Each year, JECA offers 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students the opportunity to take the ACT during school. Students will take the ACT on-line at JECA this year on Wednesday, April 27th. (Students do NOT need to register for the ACT. They will be pre-registered by Mrs. Clark and billed through FACTS).
We also offer ACT Prep classes after school in the weeks leading up to the test.
Mr. Murphy will be the instructor for the ACT Prep Course that begins on Wednesday, February 23rd. See below for more details and then please SIGN UP for the class. The registration deadline for the ACT Prep Course is Friday, February 18th.
PREP CLASS DATES & TIME
- Wednesday, February 23– Tuesday, April 26
- Classes will be held on Mondays & Wednesdays*
- Class times: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
*The last class date will be on a TUESDAY – the day before the test.
- Mr. Robert Murphy
- Students must purchase their own book
- Class is free to JECA students
- $250 to non-JECA students
(If there are available spaces)
- Deadline: Friday, February 18th, 2022
- Register using this Google Form
- Please email Julie.Clark@jecanashville.org for more information.